1) What instrument would you like to be able to play?
Honestly, I would love to be able to play all the rhythm section instruments..(bass, piano guitar, mallets.)
2) What’s your favorite non-jazz tune?
It’s too difficult for me to choose one. I have so many favorite tunes of all genres for different reasons.
3) What would you want to be if you weren’t a musician?
I’m not exactly sure. Perhaps, a career or trade that I could earn a consistently decent wage.( Pharmacist or Plumber)are good examples
4) What would you NOT want to be?
A policeman. It’s very dangerous, particularly during these times.
5) If you were about to have your last meal, what would it be?
A very good super thin crust Pizza Margherita.. I’ve always been a connoisseur of pizza, and spent a lot of time in Italy. . If there was one type of food I could everyday, it would be a thin crispy pizza!
6) What’s your favorite non-musical pastime?
I’m not sure if I’m answering the question correctly, but I’ll say going on family vacations as a child. I’m the youngest of six children and we’re a close family. The older I get, I truly realize how much I cherish those time we’ve shared. That’s something not to be taken for granted.
7) What’s the last book you read?